Condé Nast Traveller presents the Luxury Travel Fair is the UK’s only dedicated luxury travel show for consumers. From the 3rd-6th November Olympia West London will be transformed into a stunning Fair, showcasing unique luxury travel experiences and breath-taking destinations from a curated collection of high-end and tailor-made travel brands.
The Luxury Travel Fair offers a unique opportunity for luxury travel brands to meet affluent, discerning and well-travelled customers face-to-face. Thousands of highly engaged individuals attend to source and book their travel plans and participating brands are best placed to truly influence their buying decisions.
The exclusive audience of luxury travel enthusiasts attend the event seeking inspiration for unusual, unique and unforgettable experiences. The visitors reflect the discerning readership of Condé Nast Traveller magazine whom take 7 holidays abroad each year and 5 within the UK each year (the average AB adult takes 2 holidays abroad and 2 within the UK each year).
The high-net-worth attendees come predominantly from London and the South East, and are affluent individuals that like to travel in style and seek the very best in the luxury market. Key ACORN categories for our visitors include Educated Urbanites, Wealthy Executives, Prosperous Professionals, Secure Families, Flourishing Families and Affluent Greys The highly-focused, powerful marketing campaign positions The Luxury Travel Fair as an essential date in their calendar.
Regardless of company size face-to-face marketing is the most powerful way to collect qualified leads, drive sales and build relationships with new and existing customers. In an increasingly competitive market allow companies to mark themselves ahead of their competition through a highly personal approach.
Here are just some of the reasons why you should be looking to incorporate the Luxury Travel Fair into your sales and marketing plans this year:
- Competitive Edge - The Luxury Travel Fair offers your company another opportunity to stand out from the crowd. You can outshine the competition with well-trained stand staff, aggressive pre- and at-show promotion, eye-catching stand design, and conscientious follow-up after the show. Also, event attendees use the opportunity to 'comparison shop'. So this is your opportunity to point out where your product is superior - in performance, pricing, service, etc.
- Face Time - Engaging face to face is the fastest way to build trust and rapport with potential customers. In an industry built on strong relationships this is the ultimate way to leave a lasting impression with customers and ensure they come back to your business again and again
- Cost Efficient Marketing - Exhibiting at an event is one of the most cost-effective ways for your company to reach qualified audiences. The average cost per visitor reached at an exhibition is £120, while the average cost of a field sales call is £195*.
- Less Work, More Fulfilling - Sales leads gathered at events require less effort to close. Only 0.8 calls are needed to close a qualified trade show lead, compared to 3.7 calls to close a typical business sale.*
- Brand Alignment - Position your brand alongside an exclusive vetted selection of premium travel brands and the authority in travel, Condé Nast Traveller magazine
*Research carried about by Exhibit Surveys Inc. 2015
For other details on the power of face-to-face marketing please click here.
Get in touch
If you would like to understand more about the event or to apply to be part of this year’s event – taking place from 3rd-6th November – then please submit the enquiry form here.