Why visit The Luxury Travel Fair?
Condé Nast Traveller presents The Luxury Traveller Fair is the UK's only event for the discerning and well-travelled, showcasing a hand-picked collection of luxury travel experiences.
From Bhutan to Australia, the world is so much more accessible so whatever it is that you love to do – whether it’s finding the perfect deserted beach haven or a city at London’s top travel event, we’ve brought travel companies and experts together so that you can find your destination inspiration.
Here are just a few reasons why you shouldn't miss The Luxury Travel Fair at Olympia West this year...
- Plan a bespoke travel itinerary that is unique to you, your interests and your needs with a knowledgable and friendly expert from one of our selected resorts and travel operators
- Benefit from exclusive show offers, discounts and competitions
- Luxury Travel Agents, from Scott Dunn, Discover The World, Seabourn, HIP Hotels, and Silversea Cruises to The Turquoise Holiday Company. See our comprehensive list of exhibitors here.
- Passionate talks from leading travel personalities and experts including: Dan Cruickshank, British journalist Monisha Rajesh alongside Hugo and Ross Turner, collectively known as The Turner Twins in our Traveller's Tales Theatre
- Indulge with a glass, or two, or Louis Roederer Champagne in our stylish central bar
- Enjoy a bespoke, seasonal menu from the Royal caterers, Mosimann's, in their Brasserie
"It's increasingly complicated to separate the wheat from the chaff in the travel industry, when so many people seem to be selling the same thing, but with such wildly different pedigrees behind them. You need to know - whether you're booking a once in a lifetime safari or a huge villa for a multi-generational family holiday - that you are getting the absolute best. The combination of knowledge, savvy and insider know-how from around the world that you find at the fair is simply unparalleled."
Melinda Stevens, Editor of Condé Nast Traveller
So enjoy an inspirational day out and discover some of the world's most breathtaking and un-spoilt destinations, book your tickets today.