Aboard every Oceania Cruises ship, the opportunity to discover what makes us unique is never-ending. Offering luxurious ships for 684 pampered guests onboard Regatta, Insignia, Nautica and Sirena, 1,200 passengers on Vista (launched May 2023) and Allura (launching 2025), or 1,250 guests on Marina and Riviera - we invite guests to savour Exquisitely Crafted Cuisine, Curated Travel Experiences, and Small Ship Luxury.
EXQUISITELY CRAFTED CUISINE
Famed for having The Finest Cuisine at Sea®, Oceania Cruises has mastered the art of making every meal an experience. With the help and inspiration of our Executive Culinary Director, Master Chef Jacques Pepin, day-to-day our distinguished chefs create culinary masterpieces tailored to your preferences.
With a staff to guest ratio of 1 to 1.6, Oceania Cruises captures the true meaning of personal service. Our dedicated Concierge and Suite/Stateroom Attendants are ready to attend to your every request and genuinely care about making you happy.
SMALL SHIP LUXURY
Our spacious, elegant suites and staterooms are ready to be your next home. Designed, crafted, and furnished with perfection in mind Oceania's suites rival any world-class five-star hotel. The experience is limitless; enjoy the 24 hour butler service included in all suites while rediscovering the meaning of comfort on one of our exclusive Ultra Tranquility Beds.
simply MORE™ Offer at a Glance
With simply MORE, you’ll receive more value, greater choice and more convenience than ever before with an extraordinary new level of inclusions.
- FREE Roundtrip Airfare | Settle into a vacation state of mind more quickly without having to worry about searching for the lowest fare or determining the best flight route.
- FREE Airport Transfers | Sit back and relax with roundtrip airport transfers that take the hassle out of your arrival and departure from the ship – let us take care of the details.
- FREE Shore Excursions | Choose from extensive options available in ports around the globe, including sommelier- and chef-led Food & Wine Trails Tours, popular Culinary Discovery Tours™, one-of-a-kind Go Local Tours, unique Beyond Blueprints Tours, sustainability-focused Go Green Tours, Wellness Discovery Tours by Aquamar, small group Oceania Exclusive Excursions, unique Oceania Select Excursions and Executive Collection options that are highly customizable experiences that provide the flexibility to design your itinerary ashore according to your interests.
- FREE Champagne, Wines & More | With our House Select beverage package, enjoy a wide selection of vintage Champagnes, wines and beers during lunch and dinner at our onboard restaurants in addition to always included specialty coffees, soft drinks, juices and still and sparkling Vero Water®.
- FREE Gourmet Specialty Dining | Savor The Finest Cuisine at Sea® at multiple exquisite open-seating restaurants, ranging from authentic Italian and classic steakhouse fare to Asian fusion and embraceable French country fare.
- FREE Unlimited WiFi | Stay connected with friends and family with free logins for two devices per suite or stateroom.
The new itineraries feature; more than 100 new voyages I 12 New Ports I 320 Total Ports 2025 Collection Highlights * An Oceania Cruises first with the 1,250-guest Riviera in Alaska, offering more than ...
Available on 36 awe-inspiring European treasures in 2024, this offer includes: ADDITIONAL Shipboard Credit of up to $1000 per stateroom 50% reduced deposits (2 for 1 Deposits) Simply MORE MORE is inc ...
Did you know....Vista features; 12 dining options, four of them brand new 1,200 guests served by 800 crew members = two crew members for every three guests The most spacious standard staterooms at sea ...
We are delighted to introduce the eighth vessel to our fleet, the beautiful new 1,200-guest ship, Allura. Debuting in 2025, Allura will be the sister ship to Vista. In true Oceania Cruises style, All ...
Our newest offer, simply MORE™, provides travellers with MORE choices, MORE experiences and MORE value. This means more unforgettable travel experiences with FREE Shore Excursions and more celebratory ...